UT Southwestern MyChart
The UT Southwestern MyChart website will be unavailable on Friday, April 18, 2014, from 3:00 AM to 5:00 AM, for maintenance.
Welcome to MyChart
MyChart is your electronic portal to important medical information and an easy, safe tool to communicate with your health care providers. With your health as our priority, we ask that if you are experiencing a medical emergency or need to discuss an urgent matter with your provider, please do not use MyChart. If you are experiencing a medical emergency, dial 911 or go to the nearest emergency room. We want to address urgent matters timely, so if you need an urgent appointment or need to discuss an urgent medical question with your provider, please call the office directly.
MyChart may be used for routine communication with your providerís clinic but is not intended to replace office visits with your provider. Providers may not be able to answer all your questions electronically. They may request that you schedule an appointment so they can make an accurate diagnosis and determine he best treatment plan for your condition.
MyChart will allow you to easily communicate with your physician and the clinic regarding routine questions about your healthcare. MyChart is a secure, online health management tool that allows you to:
- Send secure messages to your healthcare providers
- View your laboratory and imaging results
- View your current medications
- View your health issues list
- View your Medical History on file
- Request prescription renewals
- Receive Preventative Care notices
- Request appointments
- Review past office visits and future appointments
- Access health education materials
- Complete History and/or Review of Systems questionnaires attached to certain appointment types
- Review statements and make credit card payments
- Download a record of your visit
- Update your demographic information on file in our Electronic Medical Record
UT Southwestern MyChart is now available for the iPhone and Android. Visit your app store to download the MyChart app.
If you have questions or need assistance to use MyChart, please call the MyChart HelpLine (during normal business hours) at 214-648-8888.