UT Southwestern MyChart
UT Southwestern has combined your billing information into a single monthly statement that includes both your healthcare provider charges and your hospital or facility balance.
BEGINNING MARCH 1:
- MyChart users will begin receiving their billing statement electronically through MyChart and will get an email notification when a statement is available
- To view your statements, log in to MyChart and click on the Billing and Insurance tab > Billing Account Summary
- If you have an outstanding balance, click Pay Bill to pay online using a credit or debit card
ABOUT PAPERLESS BILLING:
- MyChart users will not get a paper statement in the mail
- AFTER MARCH 1, MyChart users can choose to cancel paperless billing and receive paper statements in the mail. Log into your MyChart Account, choose the Billing and Insurance tab > Billing Account Summary, then click on the Opt Out of Paperless Billing link at the bottom of that section
Patients without a MyChart account will continue to get paper statements in the mail.
MyChart is your secure electronic portal that allows you to:
- Send/receive secure, non-urgent messages to/from your healthcare providers
- If you are experiencing a medical emergency, dial 911 or go to the nearest emergency room
- If you need an urgent appointment, please call your providerís office
- If you have an urgent medical question, please call your providerís office
- View your laboratory and imaging results
- View your current medications and request refills
- View your health issues, immunizations, and allergies
- Request appointments
- Review past office visits and future appointments
- Access health education materials
- Review statements and make credit card payments
Questions sent to your provider can expect a response within one business day, Monday through Friday, during business hours. Your provider may request that you schedule an appointment so they can make an accurate diagnosis and determine the best treatment plan for your condition.
Please note that communication to/from your provider(s) become part of your permanent medical record.
If you have questions or need assistance using MyChart, please call the MyChart HelpLine (during normal business hours) at 214-648-8888.