UT Southwestern MyChart
MyChart is your secure electronic portal that allows you to:
- Send/receive secure, non-urgent messages to/from your healthcare providers
- If you are experiencing a medical emergency, dial 911 or go to the nearest emergency room
- If you need an urgent appointment, please call your providerís office
- If you have an urgent medical question, please call your providerís office
- View your laboratory and imaging results
- View your current medications and request refills
- View your health issues, immunizations, and allergies
- Request appointments
- Review past office visits and future appointments
- Access health education materials
- Review statements and make credit card payments
Questions sent to your provider can expect a response within one business day, Monday through Friday, during business hours. Your provider may request that you schedule an appointment so they can make an accurate diagnosis and determine the best treatment plan for your condition.
Please note that communication to/from your provider(s) become part of your permanent medical record.
If you have questions or need assistance using MyChart, please call the MyChart HelpLine (during normal business hours) at 214-648-8888.